New FY2017 Housing Counseling NOFA FAQs, Webinar Training for HUD Approved Housing Counseling Agencies Applying for the Supplemental FY 2017 NOFA for HUD Comprehensive Grant Funds
New FY2017 Housing Counseling NOFA FAQs:
New Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for the Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for HUD's Fiscal Year 2017 Supplemental Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant Program are now available.
Please note that HUD staff cannot assist applicants in preparing their applications. Please direct all questions via email to email@example.com with "FY17 Supplemental NOFA" in the subject line.
Webinar Training for HUD Approved Housing Counseling Agencies Applying for the Supplemental FY 2017 NOFA for HUD Comprehensive Grant Funds:
Title: Webinar: Supplemental FY 2017 NOFA for HUD Comprehensive Grant Funds.
Date: February 16, 2017
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Time
After registering on-line, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
- All housing counseling agencies directly approved by HUD, and State Housing Finance Agencies (SHFAs), that were not awarded FY 2016 funds from the 2016 - 2017 NOFA (directly or as a sub-grantee). HUD approval must have been received prior to the NOFA publication date of January 31, 2017.
- Agencies who received 2016 funding as an LHCA or through an SHFA or Intermediary and subsequently received HUD approval as a newly approved Intermediary or MSO on or after February 18, 2016 and prior to January 31, 2017.
- An agency that has not been approved but meets the qualifications for approval may affiliate with a State Housing Finance Agency or Intermediary.
Learn more about this NOFA by visiting grants.gov. Please review the December 22, 2016 Listserv email "Reminder for All HUD Approved Housing Counseling Agencies Preparing to Submit Grant Applications to Grants.gov" for instructions on how to register with Grants.gov. You can find copies of all Office of Housing Counseling listserv emails on-line in our Listserv Archive.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
HUD OHC Listserv Bulk Subscriptions
Some housing counselors have asked, "How do I sign up my entire agency staff for HUD Office of Housing Counseling (HUD-OHC) mailing list updates?" It is easy... Just list your staff email addresses like this:
You can send in one email address or your entire agency. Then email your list to HUD's OHC. If you have a housing counseling industry friend who you want to subscribe to this mailing list, provide the instructions for subscribing or forward them this email.
Helpful Links for Housing Counselors:
The HUD Office of Housing Counseling has moved to a new website. Visit us at the HUDExchange. Please reset your bookmarks and favorites.
- Housing Counselor Certification
- Email Technical Support for Housing Counselors
- HUD Housing Counseling Webpage
- The Bridge Newsletter Archive
- Listserv Archive
- Webinar Archive
- Training and Events Calendar
- Employment Opportunities
- Contracting Opportunities
- Grant Opportunities
- myRA Retirement Account
- Disaster Recovery Resources
- Foreclosure Assistance
- FHA Resource Center
- Index of HUD Mailing Lists
Disclaimer: This list will often provide training opportunities, event notifications and other announcements for non-profit and government HUD Housing Counseling partners. HUD does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites, and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they or their community/business partne's offer. For more information, please see HUD's web policies.
Unsubscribe via email.