Register Today: Leveraging HOPWA and other Public Funding to Improve HIV Health, Housing, and Employment Outcomes – March 15, 2022 – 1:00 PM EDT
Achieving success in housing, employment, and HIV primary care requires an intentional and coordinated effort, as they are interdependent upon one another. As part of the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Special Projects of National Significance Initiative: Improving Health Outcomes through the Coordination of Supportive Employment and Housing Services, 12 demonstration sites developed innovative practices for providing integrated, quality HIV and behavioral health care while simultaneously addressing the unmet need for housing, employment, and other social services that compete with health care. The upcoming webinar on March 15, 2022, from 1:00 – 2:30 PM EDT will:
- Provide participants with an overview of the HRSA Special Projects of National Significance Initiative
- Review lessons learned and findings from the multi-site evaluation
- Feature two demonstration sites' approaches to partnering with other locally and federally funded agencies to improve housing stability and employment opportunities for people living with HIV
Registration is required for this webinar. Please use the link below to register.
Training Point of Contact
If you have questions about registration for this webinar, please contact Marena Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOPWA Mailing List Subscription
HOPWA uses two different listservs to communicate competition and program updates:
- Subscribe to the HUD.gov listserv for information developed by HUD/Office of HIV/AIDS Housing.
- Subscribe to the HUD Exchange listserv for information and guidance produced by HUD technical assistance providers regarding the HOPWA program.
HOPWA grantees and interested stakeholders should consider subscribing both to the HUD.gov mailing list and HUD Exchange mailing list.