From our Partners: Justice Briefing: Responding to Homelessness: Effective Strategies for Law Enforcement and Community Partners – May 24, 2022
The U.S. Department of Justice's (DOJ) Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) and the Council of State Governments (CSG) Justice Center are sponsoring a virtual justice briefing, on May 24, 2022, from 2:00 - 3:15 PM EDT. The event will feature the BJA Director, Karhlton Moore, and the U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH) Executive Director, Jeff Olivet.
The justice briefing will:
- Explore practical strategies communities across the U.S. are using to build and strengthen police-mental health collaborations
- Discuss how these efforts can help communities provide people who are experiencing homelessness and who have behavioral health needs with vital connections to housing and supportive services
For more information, visit the Justice Briefing: Responding to Homelessness: Effective Strategies for Law Enforcement and Community Partners page.
SNAPS Mailing List Subscription
Stay up to date on HUD’s Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) news and updates for grantees and interested stakeholders:
- Sign up for SNAPS Competition Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Program Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Technical Assistance Information through HUD Exchange