Register Today: Introduction to Repositioning for Public Housing Webinar Series - August 2020
Does your housing agency have a public housing program with unmet capital needs? Are you interested in taking advantage of the administrative flexibilities, additional financing sources, and funding consistency associated with the Section 8 program?
Join us for a four-part Introduction to Repositioning for Public Housing webinar series. The webinar series will outline the various repositioning tools and help you assess your public housing portfolio in order to determine the best repositioning tool for your local needs.
Topics covered during the four-part webinar series:
- Why reposition public housing
- What are my options
- Introductory overview of public housing repositioning strategies: Section 18: Demolition/Disposition, Section 22: Streamlined Voluntary Conversion (SVC), and Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD)
- Special topics related to public housing repositioning: Intersection with Project-Based Vouchers and Public Housing Closeout
This series will enable small Public Housing Agencies (PHAs) to:
- Understand various asset repositioning strategies
- Identify appropriate repositioning strategies to adopt at their agency to address capital improvement and maintenance backlog of their public housing portfolio
Who Should Attend?
This webinar series is intended for PHA staff, PHA Board Members, and industry representatives who work with PHAs interested in improving their public housing portfolio.
Webinar Series Format
Participants are expected to attend all four sessions; each session is scheduled for 1:00 - 4:00 PM EDT. Your participation in each session is essential to successfully completing the course.
|Webinar Title||Dates and Times||Registration Link|
|Introduction to Repositioning for Public Housing Webinar Series||August 4, 2020
August 6, 2020
August 11, 2020
August 13, 2020
You must have a HUD Exchange account to register. Follow these instructions for registering.
Training Point of Contact
Caila Prendergast | email@example.com