IDIS for HOME-ARP Supportive Services Activities Fact Sheet Now Available
The IDIS for Supportive Services Activities Fact Sheet provides guidance on how Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) should set up, fund, and complete HOME Investment Partnerships American Rescue Plan (HOME-ARP) Program supportive services activities in the Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS).
This fact sheet is the latest in a series of HOME-ARP Fact Sheets issued by HUD to support program implementation. Each fact sheet addresses a topic related to the HOME-ARP Implementation Notice CPD-21-10: Requirements for the Use of Funds in the HOME-ARP Program.
HUD and TA Provider staff are available to answer your HOME-ARP questions:
- Ask A Question (AAQ) Portal – be sure to select the appropriate topic on Step 2 of the form:
- HOME-ARP Allocation Plans for questions about completing allocation plans
- eCon Planning Suite for questions about submitting allocation plans
- IDIS for questions related to IDIS technical issues
- Contact the HOME-ARP Team for other HOME-ARP policy or program implementation questions
Stay Up to Date on HOME-ARP
HOME-ARP resources, tools, and training will continue to be posted on the HUD Exchange as they become available.