HUD Requests Assistance in Testing the OneCPD Resource Exchange Redesign
HUD is in the process of redesigning the OneCPD Resource Exchange at http://onecpd.info. As part of this effort, we are developing web pages containing information and resources on all CPD programs, reporting systems, and cross cutting requirements.
HUD is seeking assistance from CPD grantees who are interested in testing the preliminary design of these pages and providing feedback on usability and design. Testing participants will navigate the web pages based on a list of common scenarios as well as their past experience.
Individuals who are eligible for testing must meet all of the following four criteria:
1. Be staff of a CPD grantee.
2. Have experience working with one or more of the following programs, reporting systems, or cross cutting requirements.
- Emergency Solutions Grants Program
- CDBG Entitlement Program
- HOME Program
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- HOPWA Program
- Labor Standards including Davis-Bacon and Related Acts
- Consolidated Plan
3. Have used HUD.gov, the NSP Resource Exchange (hudnsphelp.info), the Homelessness Resource Exchange (hudhre.info), or comcon.org to access resources.
4. Be available the week of July 23 for one hour for usability testing. The testing session will be conducted online using web conferencing technology. You must have access to the internet and a phone during testing.
If you are interested in participating in usability testing, please fill out a short survey to provide your availability and contact information by 6 p.m. ET July 17, 2012. The survey is available at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T6D28WC.
If you are not available the week of July 23 or are not a CPD grantee, but are interested in testing new OneCPD Resource Exchange features in the future, please fill out the survey. We may contact you in the future to assist with testing.