HUD Publishes FY 2021 Income Limits for CDBG, HOME, HOPWA, HTF, and NSP and FY 2020 Rent Limits for HOME and HTF
HUD has published the Community Planning and Development (CPD) FY 2021 Income Limits for the following programs:
- Brownfield Economic Development Initiative (BEDI)
- Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG)
- CDBG Disaster Recovery Assistance (CDBG-DR)
- Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG)
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME)
- Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA)
- Housing Trust Fund (HTF)
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP)
- Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program
- Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity (SHOP)
The FY 2021 Income Limits are effective June 1, 2021 for all programs except ESG, for which FY 2021 Income Limits became effective on April 1, 2021.
The updated limits can be accessed on the HUD Exchange's Income Calculator page under “Related Materials.”
HUD has also published the FY 2021 Rent Limits effective June 1, 2021 for the following programs:
How Does this Affect the Income Calculator?
Please note that the calculator has not yet been updated with the FY 2021 Income Limits. Users should be aware that the FY 2020 Income Limits in place will continue to be used until the calculator is updated on June 1, 2021. A separate listserv will be sent once the calculator has been updated.