HUD-9902 Report Revisions and Updates Coming Soon
Look out for these HUD-9902 report revisions and enhancements:
- 9902 Report Training: HUD will provide free HUD-9902 report revision highlights training in advance of the fiscal year (FY) 2022 first quarter reporting deadline. This training is highly recommended for HUD-certified housing counselors and administrative support staff employed by HUD participating housing counseling agencies. More details will be available soon. Please watch the HUD Office of Housing Counseling’s Training Digest for more information and registration.
- Revised HUD-9902 Toolkit: The revised toolkit for FY 2022 reporting will be available on the Housing Counseling 9902 Online Toolkit page on the HUD Exchange. Please note that for FY 2021 reporting purposes, the previous version of the toolkit will be available in PDF format only.
- Report Enhancements: Future grantees will be able to revise their FY 2021 9902 reports to report their HUD funded clients, if needed.
Please also visit HUD’s Housing Counseling 9902 Online Toolkit page for:
- 9902 guidance
- Help completing the 9902 report
- Client Management System (CMS) guidance
- 9902 Program Impact Data Displays
- These Data Displays enable HUD-certified housing counselors and other stakeholders to research and download historical state level HUD-9902 data by year, counseling services, client income, and demographics.
Please refer any HUD 9902 report questions to your HUD Point of Contact (POC) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.