HOME Reports Now Posted
April 14, 2021 Print ShareThis
The following HOME Program reports are now posted on the HUD Exchange. Additional HOME Program reports are available on the HOME Program Page.
HOME Quarterly Reports as of 3/31/2021 Now Posted:
- Frequently Requested Ad Hoc HOME Reports:
- HOME Units Completed by State
- HOME Units Completed by Congressional District
- HOME Units Completed within Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) by State
- HOME ENERGY STAR Units Report: This quarterly performance report tracks the ENERGY STAR qualified HOME units that Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) record in HUD's Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS).
HOME Monthly Reports as of 3/31/2021 Now Posted:
- Post 2011 HOME Activities Reports: These reports assist PJs and Field Offices (FOs) in tracking compliance with the four-year project completion deadline in the IDIS.
- Post 2011 HOME Homebuyer Activities Report: This report is an Excel spreadsheet to assist PJs in tracking compliance with the homebuyer sales deadline.
- HOME PJs Open Activities Reports: These reports help PJs view open activities in the IDIS, including activities with 100 percent of the funds drawn and a status code of final draw as well as activities with little or no HOME funds drawn.
- HOME PJs Vacant Units Reports: These monthly reports identify units that are marked “vacant” in the IDIS and can be used to track each PJ's progress towards 100 percent occupancy.
- HOME Grant Specific Commitment and Disbursement Summary Report: This report is generated by HUD at the end of each month and reflects each HOME PJ's commitments and expenditures for open 2015 and later grants.
- HOME Deadline Compliance Status Reports: These reports assist PJs and FOs in monitoring compliance with the five-year expenditure requirements of the HOME regulations.
- HOME National Production Report: This report is a monthly cumulative summary report of HOME data by federal fiscal year (FY) that includes allocations, commitments, disbursements, leveraging ratios, low-income benefit, committed funds by activity type, and HOME cost per unit by tenure and activity type.
HOME Monthly Reports as of 4/1/2021 Now Posted:
- HOME Expiring Funds Report: This report identifies each PJ that has a grant balance for FY 2014 and earlier. All drawdown requests through the Integrated Disbursement and IDIS are required to be submitted and approved by close of business September 10, 2021.