HOME Quarterly Reports Now Posted
The following HOME Program Quarterly Reports are now posted on the HUD Exchange. Additional HOME Program reports are available on the HOME Program Page under "HOME Reports."
HOME Quarterly Reports as of 9/30/2019 Now Posted:
- HOME Dashboard Reports: These quarterly reports provide an overview of the participating jurisdictions' (PJs') performance in delivering affordable housing assistance with HOME Program funds. The current Dashboard is based upon allocations received by HOME PJs through the most recently completed Federal Fiscal Year.
- HOME Performance SNAPSHOT & PJ Rankings Reports: The HOME Performance SNAPSHOT reports are quarterly cumulative performance reports, which can be useful in tracking the HOME Program progress of PJs and the types of activities undertaken with HOME funds. PJ ranking reports include State PJs, Local PJs with Rental Activities, and Local PJs with No Rental Activities.
- HOME ENERGY STAR Units Reports: The HOME ENERGY STAR Units reports are performance reports track the ENERGY STAR qualified HOME units that PJs record in HUD's Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS).
- Frequently Requested Ad Hoc HOME Reports
- HOME Units Completed by State
- HOME Units Completed by Congressional District
- HOME Units Completed within LIHTC Projects by State