Submit a HOME Project Profile Today
Are you a HOME Participating Jurisdiction (PJ) who has an innovative project? Have you developed effective partnerships that have resulted in affordable housing? Tell us about your project!
The HUD Exchange is showcasing HOME Project Profiles for each of the HOME activity types: rental, homebuyer, homeowner rehabilitation, and Tenant-Based Rental Assistance (TBRA) that are innovative and/or replicable, and highlight the best of what partnerships between federal, state, local governments, and communities can build.
Highlight the great work being done in your community using HOME funds. Getting featured is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Tell us about your project.
- HUD will review your project and reach out with any questions.
- A project profile page will be posted on the HUD Exchange to showcase your exemplary HOME project!
Take a look at the HOME Project Profiles already posted:
- Fenix Estates | Houston, TX: A permanent supportive housing community that provides social services such as job and skill training, mental and physical healthcare, and peer support
- New Hope Housing Harrisburg | Houston, TX: 175 fully furnished single-room occupancy studio apartments for homeless individuals and community space for programs and services such as primary healthcare and courses on financial management
- Village of St. John | Wilmington, DE: A senior rental housing project with 53 one- and two-bedroom affordable units that revived and restored an entire community and brought back the grandeur of the Cathedral of St. John
- Wisdom Village of Northlake Phase 2 | Northlake, IL: An affordable housing development for low-income independent senior households seeking to age in place that takes advantage of exceptional access to shopping, services, and recreation
- Ptarmigan Heights | Delta Junction, AK: A six-unit rental development for mixed-income seniors that features solar energy, units equipped for sensory and mobility impairments, and service enriched housing for seniors with disabilities
- Homeward Bound TBRA | Asheville, NC: A TBRA program that partners with private landlords to create housing opportunities for the chronically homeless
- French Block | Montpelier, VT: A historic property rehabilitated into an energy efficient, permanently affordable housing development serving low- and moderate-income households in a downtown setting
If you have any questions about the HOME Project Profiles, please contact the HUD Exchange.