HOME Monthly Reports Now Posted
The following HOME Program Monthly Reports have been posted on the HUD Exchange. Additional HOME Program reports are available on the HOME Program Page under "HOME Reports."
HOME Monthly Reports as of 1/31/2019 Now Posted:
- Post 2011 HOME Activities Reports: These reports assist participating jurisdictions (PJs) and Field Offices (FOs) in tracking compliance with the 4-year project completion deadline in the Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS).
- Post 2011 HOME Homebuyer Activities Report: This report is an Excel spreadsheet to assist PJs in tracking compliance with the homebuyer sales deadline.
- HOME PJs Open Activities Reports: These reports help PJs view open activities in IDIS, including activities with 100 percent of the funds drawn and with a status code of final draw as well as activities with little or no HOME funds drawn during the past several years.
- HOME PJs Vacant Units Reports: These reports help PJs identify units in HOME projects that are marked as "vacant" in IDIS.
- HOME Deadline Compliance Status Reports: These reports assist PJs and FOs monitor compliance with the 2-year commitment and Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO) reservation requirements of the HOME statute and the 5-year expenditure requirements of the HOME regulations.
- HOME Deadline Compliance Status Reports - Grant Specific: The grant-specific versions of the HOME Deadline Compliance Status Reports reflect each HOME PJ's commitment, CHDO reservation, subgrants, expenditure, and local account commitment requirements and deadlines.