Register Today: HOME Commitment Interim Rule Webinar - January 12, 2017 - 2:00 PM EST
The United States Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) Office of Affordable Housing Programs (OAHP) is pleased to announce a webinar on the HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME) Grant-Specific Commitment Interim Rule to be held on January 12, 2017 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM EST.
HUD published an Interim Final Rule on December 2, 2016 implementing a grant-specific method of determining compliance with the statutory 24-month deadline for committing HOME funds. The interim rule is effective on January 3, 2017. HUD officials will explain the new provisions in the recently published interim regulation implementing grant-specific commitment requirements for Fiscal Year 2015 and subsequent HOME grants and explain how it affects Participating Jurisdiction (PJ) policies, written agreements, and treatment of program income.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for HOME PJs, State recipients and subrecipients, and HUD Field Office staff.
Training Point of Contact
HOME Commitment Interim Rule Registrar | Trainings@HUDExchange.info
Registering for the HOME Commitment Interim Rule Webinar
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Log In.
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in.
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update.
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn.
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class.
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you'll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.