HOME-ARP Public Participation Video FAQ Now Available
The HOME-ARP Public Participation Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Video provides a detailed summary of the public participation requirements for the HOME Investment Partnerships American Rescue Plan Program (HOME-ARP) allocation plan. In addition, this video FAQ offers suggested best practice strategies to broaden public participation in the development of the HOME-ARP allocation plan.
HUD and TA Provider staff are available to answer your HOME-ARP questions:
- Ask A Question (AAQ) Portal – be sure to select the appropriate topic on Step 2 of the form:
- HOME-ARP Allocation Plans for questions about completing allocation plans
- eCon Planning Suite for questions about submitting allocation plans
- IDIS for questions related to IDIS technical issues
- Contact the HOME-ARP Team for other HOME-ARP policy or program implementation questions
Stay Up To Date on HOME-ARP
HOME-ARP resources, tools, and training will continue to be posted on the HUD Exchange as they become available.