HOME-ARP IDIS Activity e-Tutorials: HOME-ARP Allocation Plan Now Available
The HOME-ARP Allocation Plan e-Tutorial shows Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) how to upload their completed HOME Investment Partnerships American Rescue Plan Program (HOME-ARP) allocation plans to the 2021 Annual Action Plan within the eCon Planning Suite.
This is the first e-tutorial of the HOME-ARP IDIS Activity e-Tutorials series. This series will show PJs how to set up, fund, and manage HOME-ARP activity screens in the Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS).
HUD and TA Provider staff are available to answer your HOME-ARP questions:
- Ask A Question (AAQ) Portal – be sure to select the appropriate topic on Step 2 of the form:
- HOME-ARP Allocation Plans for questions about completing allocation plans
- eCon Planning Suite for questions about submitting allocation plans
- IDIS for questions related to IDIS technical issues
- Contact the HOME-ARP Team for other HOME-ARP policy or program implementation questions
Stay Up to Date on HOME-ARP
HOME-ARP resources, tools, and training will continue to be posted on the HUD Exchange as they become available.