FY 2021 GIWs Available for CoC Review
HUD's Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) completed the FY 2021 Grant Inventory Worksheet (GIW) initial review process and has posted the FY 2021 GIWs for Continuum of Care (CoC) Collaborative Applicant and project applicant review.
Due Date: June 11, 2021
CoC-designated Collaborative Applicants should ensure all projects eligible for renewal in the FY 2021 CoC Program Competition are included on the GIW. GIW Change Forms can only be sent by Collaborative Applicants and should include all changes that need to be made to the posted GIW.
- Collaborative Applicants and renewal project applicants should review the information on the posted GIWs to ensure all eligible CoC Program-funded projects are listed on the appropriate CoC’s GIW
- Projects eligible for renewal are those that have an expiration date in Calendar Year 2022 (between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022)
- GIWs and a GIW Change Form should be used for requesting changes to the GIW
- If a project is missing, should be removed, or has information that needs to be updated (e.g., recipient changed), the Collaborative Applicant must complete a GIW Change Form and submit to the local HUD Field Office for review
SNAPS Mailing List Subscription
SNAPS is now using two different listservs to communicate competition and program updates:
- Subscribe to the HUD.gov listserv for information developed by HUD/SNAPS regarding the CoC program, ESG program, YHDP, Notices of Funding Opportunity (NOFOs) developed by SNAPS, and any other information related to SNAPS programs and the work to end homelessness.
- Subscribe to the HUD Exchange listserv for information and guidance produced by HUD technical assistance providers regarding SNAPS programs.
SNAPS grantees and interested stakeholders should consider subscribing both to the HUD.gov mailing lists and HUD Exchange mailing list. Please communicate this information to your homeless organizations, local government contacts, and other interested stakeholders.