FY 2022 GIWs Available for CoC Review
The Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Grant Inventory Worksheets (GIWs) are posted for Continuum of Care (CoC) Collaborative Applicant and project applicant review. CoC-designated Collaborative Applicants should ensure all projects eligible for renewal in the FY 2022 CoC Program Competition are included on the GIW and that the grant information is accurate. If changes are required, Collaborative Applicants must complete a GIW Change Form and submit the requested changes to assigned local HUD Field Offices by July 7, 2022. GIW Change Forms must only be completed by CoC designated Collaborative Applicants and should only include changes that need to be made to the posted GIW.
Collaborative Applicants and renewal project applicants should review the information on the posted GIWs to ensure all eligible CoC Program-funded projects are listed on the appropriate CoC’s GIW. Please note:
- Projects eligible for renewal are those that have an expiration date in Calendar Year 2023 (between January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2023)
- If a project is missing, should be removed, or has information that needs to be updated (e.g., recipient changed, grant agreement amendment), the Collaborative Applicant must complete a GIW Change Form and submit it to the local HUD field office for review
- GIW instructions for CoCs, Collaborative Applicants, and project applicants have also been posted on HUD.gov
For any questions, please contact your local HUD Field Office representative or your assigned HUD Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) desk officer. You can find contact information via the HUD Locator.
SNAPS Mailing List Subscription
Stay up to date on HUD’s SNAPS news and updates for grantees and interested stakeholders:
- Sign up for SNAPS Competition Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Program Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Technical Assistance Information through the HUD Exchange