FY2012 HOME Appropriations Law Requirements Webinar Series Announced
The Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act of 2012 provided funding for the HOME program and included several significant new requirements. These new HOME program requirements were implemented for 2012 HOME-funded projects by the recently published CPD notice 12-007. These requirements and associated IDIS system changes will have a significant impact on all HOME PJs, subrecipients, state recipients and CHDOs, as well as other program partners.
To assist PJs and their partners to implement these requirements, as well as recent IDIS changes, HUD's Office of Affordable Housing Programs is pleased to announce a series of webinars. The webinars are as follows:
- Overview of the FY 2012 Appropriations Law Requirements - to be Recorded and Posted on the HOME TA website soon
- Recent IDIS Changes Affecting HOME PJs - June 4, 2012, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. EDT
- Market Analysis - June 11, 2012, 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. EDT
- Underwriting and Developer Capacity for Homebuyer Projects - June 14, 2012, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. EDT
- Deadline for Sale of Homebuyer Units - June 18, 2012, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. EDT
- Underwriting and Developer Capacity for Rental Projects - June 21, 2012, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. EDT
- For PJs: Assessing CHDO Development Capacity - June 25, 2012, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. EDT
- For CHDOs: Understanding the CHDO Development Capacity Requirement - July 10, 2012, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. EDT
All HOME PJs as well as their subrecipient, state recipient, CHDO, and other nonprofit partners are encouraged to attend these webinars. Each webinar will provide an overview of the applicable new requirement and then offer tips and suggestions for how PJs and partners can comply.
Attendance at the webinars is free but attendees are encouraged to log on to the HOME TA website in advance of the sessions to download the Live Meeting software. More information about the topics covered under each webinar, how to log on, and call in to the webinars will be emailed out soon and posted on the HOME TA website. Check What's New on the HOME TA website for the most up-to-date information.