FY 2022 Income Limits Published for ESG, HOME, and HTF, and FY 2022 Rent Limits Published for HOME and HTF
FY 2022 Income Limits
The FY 2022 Income Limits for the following programs are published and effective June 15, 2022:
- Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG)
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME)
- Housing Trust Fund (HTF)
Income limits for the following programs are also effective June 15, 2022, but not yet published:
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- CDBG Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR)
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP)
- Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA)
Please note the CDBG-DR Income Limits for Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are published and effective April 18, 2022.
FY 2022 Rent Limits
The FY 2022 Rent Limits for the following programs have also been published and effective June 15, 2022:
How Does this Affect the Income Calculator?
Please note that the Income Calculator has not yet been updated with the FY 2022 Income Limits. Users should be aware that the FY 2021 Income Limits in place will continue to be used until the calculator is updated on June 15, 2022. A listserv will be sent once the calculator has been updated.