FY 2022 CoC Program Registration Webinar – March 23, 2022 – 2:00 PM EDT
HUD’s Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) is sponsoring the Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Registration Webinar for CoCs, Tribes, and Tribally Designated Housing Entities (TDHEs) on Wednesday, March 23, 2022, from 2:00 – 3:00 PM EDT.
The webinar will provide a high-level overview of the CoC Registration process, an explanation of the process for Collaborative Applicants to claim tribal areas on behalf of the CoC during registration, and an overview of the changes to the Unified Funding Agency (UFA) application.
As a reminder, the FY 2022 CoC Program Registration closes on Thursday, April 7, 2022, at 5:00 PM EDT.
Participants do not need to register in advance. You may join the webinar 10 minutes prior to the start time (1:50 PM EDT). To join the webinar, simply access the login page via the link above.
Registration related resources, including the FY 2022 CoC Program Registration Detailed Instructions and Navigational Guide, are posted to the HUD.gov CoC Program Competition page. The Registration Guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to complete the CoC Registration process.
Questions about the CoC Program Competition must be submitted to the appropriate HUD.gov email address, as follows:
- CoCNOFO@hud.gov for questions about the NOFO, competition, and applications.
- email@example.com for questions about e-snaps technical issues, including creating an individual user profile, lockouts and password resets, requesting access to a CoC’s or project applicant’s e-snaps account, navigating e-snaps, updating the Applicant Profile, identifying the funding opportunity, creating a project, and accessing the application on the Submissions screen.
Questions about policy and program implementation should continue to be submitted to the HUD Exchange Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. In Step 2 of the question submission process, select “CoC Program” from the “My question is related to” dropdown list. Do not submit competition questions or questions about e-snaps to the CoC Program AAQ help desk or the e-snaps AAQ help desk.
SNAPS Mailing List Subscription
Stay up to date on HUD’s Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) news and updates for grantees and interested stakeholders:
- Sign up for SNAPS Competition Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Program Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Technical Assistance Information through HUD Exchange