FY 2022 CoC Program Competition Deadline Reminder – Applications Due Today
This information was originally distributed via HUD.gov. HUD Exchange is redistributing the information for awareness.
Continuum of Care (CoC) Consolidated Applications and CoC Priority Listings for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 CoC Program Competition are due today, September 30, 2022, by 8:00 PM EDT. Thank you to the CoC Collaborative Applicants who have already submitted the CoC Consolidated Application.
CoC Collaborative Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit prior to the due date and time and not wait until the last minute to submit the Consolidated Application to HUD as any number of things can unexpectedly occur (e.g., power outages, internet outages).
The CoC Application and the CoC Priority Listing are separate submissions in e-snaps; therefore, Collaborative Applicants must ensure that both the CoC Application and the CoC Priority Listing, which includes all project applications either approved and ranked or rejected, are submitted in e-snaps prior to the application submission deadline of September 30, 2022, by 8:00 PM EDT.
CoC Priority Listings
Due to the CoC Priority Listings issue, all CoCs are encouraged to ensure they can import project applications, complete all required steps, and submit as soon as possible.
There are two known issues related to the Project Listings:
- The Update List button is not visible
- When the Update List button is clicked, e-snaps freezes and does not update the Project Listing with the project applications that were submitted to the CoC
If you experience this issue:
- Send an email to email@example.com as soon as possible so the issue can be corrected in the e-snaps system
- In the Subject line of your email enter "URGENT Project Listing Issue"
Questions about the CoC Program must be submitted to the appropriate HUD.gov email address, as follows:
- For questions about the FY 2022 CoC Program Competition process, please email CoCNOFO@hud.gov. Please Note: Starting two days prior to the application deadline for FY 2022 CoC Program Competition, this email address will only respond to emergency technical support questions up to the deadline of September 30, 2022, at 8:00 PM EDT
- For questions about e-snaps functionality (e.g., password lockout, access to user’s application account, updating Applicant Profile), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about the Special NOFO published as a separate funding opportunity, please email SpecialCoCNOFO@hud.gov.
Questions about policy and program implementation should continue to be submitted to the HUD Exchange Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. In Step 2 of the question submission process, select “CoC Program” from the “My question is related to” drop down list. Please do not submit competition questions or questions about e-snaps to the CoC Program AAQ help desk or the e-snaps AAQ help desk.
SNAPS Mailing List Subscription
Stay up to date on HUD’s SNAPS news and updates for grantees and interested stakeholders:
- Sign up for SNAPS Competition Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Program Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Technical Assistance Information through the HUD Exchange