Final Day to Submit: FY 2021 System Performance Measures Data Submission
The CoC Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 System Performance Measures (SPM) submissions are due today, February 28, 2022 at 8:00 PM EST.
Meeting the data submission deadline for the SPM report is a factor considered in the annual CoC Program Competition. CoCs are encouraged to evaluate the amount of time it may take to compile and to enter the information needed to meet the reporting requirements. It is not anticipated that extensions will be granted for the data submission deadlines.
Throughout the submission period:
- CoCs are encouraged to work with CoC Program recipients and Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Leads to prepare for annual reporting requirements
- HMIS Leads are encouraged to work with their vendors to ensure they have access to the necessary reports and materials for their CoCs to meet upcoming deadlines and confirm/update their HDX 1.0 login information as necessary
- CoC Program Recipients are encouraged to respond to any data quality-related requests from their HMIS Lead agencies and continue to monitor their projects’ data quality
Note: The report will be submitted through the original HDX 1.0. and not through the new HDX 2.0. Please be sure to visit the correct site when updating credentials. The two sites do not share passwords, so two separate passwords will need to be maintained/updated.
Please email policy questions about SPM data to HUDCoCSystemPerformance@hud.gov.
Please submit technical questions about the SPM data submission process in HDX to the HUD Exchange Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. In Step 2 of the question submission process, select “HDX Homelessness Data Exchange (including PIT, HIC, AHAR, Sys PM, LSA, and PDX)” from the “My question is related to” drop down list.
SNAPS Mailing List Subscription
Stay up to date on HUD’s SNAPS news and updates for grantees and interested stakeholders:
- Sign up for SNAPS Competition Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Program Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Technical Assistance Information through HUD Exchange