FY 2021 CoC Program Competition Webinar – September 2, 2021 – 3:00 PM EDT
On Wednesday, August 18, 2021, HUD published the Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition on Grants.gov.
HUD is hosting a webinar on Thursday, September 2, 2021 from 3:00 – 4:30 PM EDT to help CoCs and applicants successfully complete the application process and to discuss the major changes in the Competition, along with HUD’s intent behind them.
During this webinar, HUD will review various parts of the CoC Competition process, including the funding tiers, CoC Application, and Project Application. HUD will also highlight best practices for completing the process and discuss how applicants should approach their responses.
Participants will learn about:
- Non-competitive Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program (YHDP) renewal and replacement applications
- Changes to how project applicants submit requests for consolidations and expansions
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 information
Participants do not need to register in advance. It is strongly recommended that you join the webinar 15 minutes prior to the start time (2:45 PM EDT). To join the webinar, simply access the login page at the link below. This webinar will be capped at 1,000 attendees.
CoCs, Collaborative Applicants, and project applicants are encouraged to view available resources related to the Competition located on the following pages:
- HUD.gov CoC Program Competition page – The recording and transcript from this webinar will also be posted to this page.
- HUD Exchange e-snaps Resources page
Questions about the CoC Program Competition must be submitted to the appropriate HUD.gov email address, as follows:
- CoCNOFO@hud.gov for questions about the NOFO, competition, and applications.
- email@example.com for questions about e-snaps technical issues, including creating an individual user profile, lockouts/password resets, requesting access to a CoC’s or project applicant’s e-snaps account, navigating e-snaps, updating the Applicant Profile, identifying the funding opportunity, creating a project, and accessing the application on the Submissions screen.
Note: Do not submit competition questions or questions about e-snaps to the CoC Program Ask A Question (AAQ) help desk or the e-snaps AAQ help desk.
Questions about policy and program implementation should continue to be submitted to the HUD Exchange AAQ portal. In Step 2 of the question submission process, select “CoC Program” from the “My question is related to” drop down list.
SNAPS Mailing List Subscription
SNAPS is now using two different listservs to communicate competition and program updates:
- Subscribe to the HUD.gov listserv for information developed by HUD/SNAPS regarding the CoC program, ESG program, YHDP, Notices of Funding Opportunity (NOFOs) developed by SNAPS, and any other information related to SNAPS programs and the work to end homelessness.
- Subscribe to the HUD Exchange listserv for information and guidance produced by HUD technical assistance providers regarding SNAPS programs.
SNAPS grantees and interested stakeholders should consider subscribing both to the HUD Exchange mailing list and HUD.gov mailing lists. Please communicate this information to your homeless organizations, local government contacts, and other interested stakeholders.