FY 2020 CoC Program Registration Forms Available in e-snaps
The FY 2020 CoC Program Registration forms are now available in e-snaps with a submission deadline of 5:00 PM EST on Thursday, March 5, 2020. The CoC Program Registration requirements for the following types of registration are located on the HUD Exchange website:
- CPD Notice 18-03: Continuum of Care Program Registration
- CPD Notice 18-05: Unified Funding Agency (UFA)
- CPD Notice 18-06: Applying to be a High Performing Community (HPC)
Collaborative Applicants who meet one of more of the following must access the FY 2020 CoC Program Registration forms in e-snaps.
- Changes from the FY 2019 CoC Program Competition – Collaborative Applicants for CoCs that have changes from the FY 2019 CoC Program Competition (e.g., change in Collaborative Applicant, CoCs merged, change in geographic codes) must complete the registration forms to gain access to the CoC Consolidated Application in the FY 2020 CoC Program Competition that includes the CoC Application, the CoC Priority Listing, and project applications.
- Applying/Re-applying for UFA Designation – Any Collaborative Applicant with an existing FY 2019 UFA designation must update, complete, and attach required documentation as required in Notice CPD 18-05: Unified Funding Agency because a UFA designation request must be submitted each year. If a Collaborative Applicant with an existing UFA designation does not complete and submit the FY 2020 CoC Program Registration forms it will lose its UFA designation for FY 2020.
- Applying for HPC Designation – Any Collaborative Applicant that intends to apply for UFA designation and/or HPC designation must complete all forms, attach documentation as required in Notice CPD 18-05: UFA and/or Notice CPD 18-06: Applying to become a HPC, and submit its registration by FY 2020 CoC Program Registration submission deadline of March 5, 2020 at 5:00 PM EST.
If a CoC has no changes from the previous year’s CoC Program Competition and the Collaborative Applicant chooses not to complete the registration forms, HUD will move the previous year’s CoC Program Registration information forward with no changes (see Section I of the Notice CPD 18-03: CoC Program Registration Notice).
- Collaborative Applicants that need to submit the FY 2020 CoC Program Registration forms must complete the FY 2020 CoC Program Registration via the web-based portal, e-snaps.
- HUD strongly encourages that registering Collaborative Applicants access and use the FY 2020 CoC Program Registration Detailed Instructions and Navigational Guide that is posted to the HUD Exchange website. Please note: these resources have not been posted at the time of this message’s release but will be made available soon.
- For more information and resources see the FY 2020 CoC Program Competition: Funding Availability page and the e-snaps resources page.
If you have questions pertaining to e-snaps technical issues or the FY 2020 CoC Program Registration process, submit your questions to the e-snaps Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. To submit a question to the e-snaps AAQ portal, select "e-snaps" from the "My question is related to" dropdown list on Step 2 of the question submission process.
If you have questions related to the CoC Program interim rule or a policy related question, submit your questions to the CoC Program AAQ portal. To submit a question to the CoC AAQ portal, select "CoC: Continuum of Care Program" from the "My question is related to" dropdown list on Step 2 of the question submission process.
If you are aware or suspect that the Collaborative Applicant for your CoC is not currently receiving these listserv messages, please forward the following link so the Collaborative Applicant can register to receive listserv messages as this is the only form HUD uses to communicate CoC Program information to the public: https://www.hudexchange.info/mailinglist/.