FY 2012 CoC Registration Submission Deadline -- Less than 2 Hours Away
For the CoCs that have NOT submitted their registration in e-snaps by 7:59:59 PM ET TODAY, Monday, October 1, 2012 AND do not have “This e.Form has been submitted” on the Submission Summary page, these CoCs will NOT have access to the FY2012 CoC Consolidated Application when HUD publishes the FY2012 CoC Program NOFA. This means that the CoC will not be able to submit funding requests for new AND renewal projects. NO EXCEPTIONS.
As of 4:30 PM ET, today, October 1st:
- 415 Continuums of Care have submitted their registration.
- 7 Continuums of Care have started their registrations, but have not submitted.
- 3 Continuums of Care have not started their registrations.
The following CoCs have not started their registrations as of 4:30 PM ET:
CA-524 - Yuba City, Marysville/Sutter, Yuba Counties
CA-528 - Del Norte County
TX-501 - Corpus Christi/Nueces County
The following CoCs are still in progress their registrations as of 4:30 PM ET:
- FL-513 - Palm Bay/Melbourne/Brevard County
- MA-512 - Lawrence
- MD-500 - Cumberland/Allegany County
- OK-502 - Oklahoma City
- TX-603 - El Paso City & County
- VA-604 - Prince William County
- WI-501 - Milwaukee City & County
ALL of these CoCs must go into e-snaps to confirm that their completed CoC Registration Summary Page looks like the example below. To confirm that your registration has been submitted, please go into e-snaps and confirm that your completed registration looks like the example below. If it does not, please do the following:
- Go to “Projects” on the left-hand menu bar and select the funding opportunity registered “FY2012 CoC Registration and Application” and then create the registration by naming it: CoC_XXX FY2012 CoC Registration.
- Then go to “Submissions” on the left-hand menu bar and complete the registration steps by clicking on the FY2012 CoC Registration and Application.
A successful registration submission will look like this:
- ANY CoC that has not received its final approved FY2012 Grant Inventory Worksheet from the local HUD field office should attach the CoC’s final version of the GIW (i.e., the versions submitted to the local field office for approval). Before attaching the GIW in e-snaps, the CoC MUST verify that all grants eligible for renewal in the FY 2012 Competition (i.e., all grants expiring during the period beginning January 1, 2013 and ending December 31, 2013) have been accurately included on the GIW.
- To avoid last minute technical issues, HUD strongly encourages CoCs to submit their CoC Registrations as soon as possible today, Monday, October 1, 2012.
- CoCs must submit only ONE registration AND the project name in e-snaps must follow the standard naming convention: “CoC Number CoC Registration FY2012” (Example, FL-500 CoC Registration FY2012).
- The VHD is only responding to emergency technical issues. All technical questions must be submitted to the “e-snaps CoC Competition” program/system on the HUD HRE Virtual Help Desk. Program policy questions should be submitted under “CoC Program” on the HUD HRE Virtual Help Desk.
- HUD will notify CoCs when their registration has been approved and are ready for final CoC review in the coming days.
This message does not apply to applicants submitting Project Applications (formerly known as Exhibit 2s).