From Our Partners: Tax Assistance and Financial Education Webinar – July 21, 2022 – 1:00 PM EDT
The Tax Assistance and Financial Education webinar, to be held on Thursday, July 21, 2022, at 1:00 PM EDT, will focus on Internal Revenue Service (IRS) programs for:
- Free volunteer tax preparation programs
- Outreach and education on tax credits and benefits
- Financial education and asset building for public housing authorities (PHAs), multifamily housing property managers, resident services providers, housing counselors, Continuums of Care (CoCs), HIV/AIDS service organizations, victim service providers, and tribal organizations
IRS staff will explain how to best access these programs to support HUD-assisted families.
For questions regarding this webinar, please email Amelia.Dalton@irs.gov.
SNAPS Mailing List Subscription
Stay up to date on HUD’s Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) news and updates for grantees and interested stakeholders:
- Sign up for SNAPS Competition Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Program Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Technical Assistance Information through the HUD Exchange