From our Partners: Braiding Resources to Develop & Strengthen Partnerships Webinar – January 9, 2023
The Housing and Services Resource Center (HSRC) is sponsoring a webinar on January 9, 2023, at 2:00 PM EST to discuss how state and local systems can develop lasting cross-sector partnerships to increase access to accessible, affordable housing and supportive services for people with disabilities, older adults, and people at risk of or experiencing homelessness.
Participants will discover:
- Key connection points and approaches for developing partnerships between community living support service providers and rental housing assistance providers
- Steps to identify and align funding and programs to create a comprehensive service and housing system
- Key components of the partnership development process and lessons learned from other successful models
- Strategies to strengthen and incentivize collaborations over time
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. The webinar will include real-time captioning and ASL interpreting. If you need any additional accommodations, or if you have questions, please email HSRC@acl.hhs.gov.
SNAPS Mailing List Subscription
Stay up to date on HUD’s Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) news and updates for grantees and interested stakeholders:
- Sign up for SNAPS Competition Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Program Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Technical Assistance Information through HUD Exchange