Federal Resources, Creative Community Development, and Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program Webinar – December 9, 2021 – 3:00 PM EST
This webinar is a collaboration between the National Assembly of State Arts Agencies (NASAA) and HUD's Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program. The webinar will feature NASAA's Creative Placemaking Public Resources Guide, the story of Crosstown Concourse in Memphis, and highlight how Section 108 has enabled creative placemaking projects.
- Robin Keegan, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Economic Development, HUD
- Paul Webster, Director, Financial Management Division, HUD's Office of Community Planning and Development
- Seema Thomas, Deputy Director, Financial Management Division, HUD's Office of Community Planning and Development
- Mairi Albertson, Deputy Director, City of Memphis, Division of Housing and Community Development
- Dr. Todd Richardson, President, Crosstown Concourse, and Cofounder, Crosstown Arts
- Ryan Stubbs, Senior Director of Research, National Assembly of State Arts Agencies
Participants will learn how to:
- Access federal funds
- Harness the power of the arts and culture to achieve community development goals
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is intended for arts groups, public agencies, community developers, creative placemakers, economic development professionals, and affordable housing networks. All stakeholders in local or state creative placemaking efforts are welcome to participate.