Eva Programming Updates Now Available
Eva is an open-source project intended for local use by Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Administrators in Continuums of Care (CoCs) around the U.S. and its territories. Eva is designed to help you assess the accuracy of your HMIS data and its completeness.
There have been several updates to Eva since its launch. These updates were made to improve the user’s experience on the app since its first release. Here are some highlights:
- Eva times out after 10 minutes of being idle.
- Tab structure was modified to simplify the Home tab and improve the user’s experience.
- Colors in the visualizations were changed to ensure accessibility.
- New system-wide download of Client Counts data for data verification.
- File Structure Analysis export has a new detail column which provides additional information and File Structure Analysis guidance is clarified.
- Eva has a new Data Quality Warning called Outstanding Referral!
- Eva defaults to 14 days for user convenience. This does not constitute a HUD recommendation or guidance.
For a full list of changes and additional details, see Eva's Changelog.
Users can provide feedback or report issues regarding Eva by reporting an issue through Abt GitHub. To add a new issue, click the "New Issue" button on the right-hand side of the page.
SNAPS Mailing List Subscription
Stay up to date on HUD’s SNAPS news and updates for grantees and interested stakeholders:
- Sign up for SNAPS Competition Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Program Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Technical Assistance Information through the HUD Exchange