DRGR Webinar: Upcoming DRGR Changes – July 24, 2018 – 1:00 PM EDT
A webinar will be held on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 from 1:00 to 2:30 PM EDT. All grantee and HUD users are encouraged to attend.
The Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) System will undergo major changes on July 25, 2018 (Release 7.15). This webinar will be recorded and posted on the HUD Exchange along with an updated DRGR User Manual and fact sheets highlighting major changes in Release 7.15.
DRGR Release 7.15 includes:
- An updated look and navigation:
- The left toolbar will be eliminated and options will now appear in dropdown menus from the top navigation bar.
- Existing modules have been slightly renamed and reorganized.
- Users can now lock grant numbers, allowing them to navigate across Modules without having to repeatedly search for the grant number.
- Other major changes include:
- Newly created activities will be automatically blocked from drawdown until the action plan is reviewed and approved.
- Grantees will now be able to more easily delete activities from the action plan.
- Additional changes to the SF-425 Report on the QPR screen.
- Changes to the Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) grant closeout process (to HUD screens only, grantees will experience minimal change).
- Users will no longer need to activate compatibility view mode to correct defects related to browser compatibility.
- Other miscellaneous defect corrections.