DRGR Release 8.7 Fact Sheet Now Available
January 20, 2023 Print ShareThis
Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) Release 8.7 was deployed on January 17, 2023. In this release:
- Corrections were made to Public Action Plan, Action Plan, Performance Report, Technical Assistance (TA) Work Plans, and Assignments to ensure applicable functions operate as intended and data displays completely and correctly.
- Additional functionality for applicable users of Technical Assistance (TA) provider screens were added in DRGR for the following functions:
- TA work plans
- TA requests and TA assignments
- Additional reports were migrated from DRGR Reports Module (MicroStrategy) Data Analytics Project to DRGR OLAP Project.
- New Technical Assistance data upload templates have been added to the system.
- Various defects were corrected across DRGR modules to ensure system functions are working as intended.
- Additional improvements enhance how information is displayed and managed.
The fact sheet related to the new release has been posted on the DRGR Fact Sheets page:
All questions regarding these fact sheets and DRGR Release 8.7, including defect reporting or the video tutorials, should be sent to HUD’s Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. Under “My question is related to,” select “DRGR: Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting System.”