CPD Income Eligibility Calculator Updated with FY 2019 Income Limits
HUD has updated the Community Planning and Development (CPD) Income Eligibility Calculator to incorporate FY 2019 Income Limits for:
- Brownfield Economic Development Initiative (BEDI)
- Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG)
- CDBG Disaster Recovery Assistance (CDBG-DR)
- Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG)
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME)
- Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA)
- Housing Trust Fund (HTF)
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP)
- Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program
- Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity (SHOP)
The FY 2019 income limits are effective June 28, 2019 for all programs except ESG, for which FY 2019 income limits became effective on April 24, 2019. The income limits can be viewed on the HUD Exchange.
How Does This Affect the Income Calculator?
All calculations that are currently in a user's dashboard in the CPD Income Eligibility Calculator, as well as calculations completed going forward, will use the FY 2019 income limits for the purposes of determining eligibility.
Although your data and calculations are accessible within the CPD Income Eligibility Calculator for a period of time, this tool is designed to allow you to more easily update a beneficiary’s income in the future – it is not a repository of income calculations completed in the past.
Now that the Income Calculator has been updated with FY 2019 Income Limits, calculations based on the FY 2018 income limits data are accessible only if downloaded from the calculator and saved to a user’s hard drive (or printed off) prior to today.
Please direct any comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.