CoC Program Supplemental NOFO to Address Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness
HUD announced the Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Supplemental Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) to Address Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness, which makes $322 million in competitive funding available to communities to address unsheltered and rural homelessness. Applications must be submitted no later than October 20, 2022, at 8:00 PM EDT.
To apply, CoCs will need to demonstrate a comprehensive community approach to reduce homelessness among people experiencing homelessness with severe service needs, especially those with histories of unsheltered homelessness. Funding is available for permanent housing, street outreach efforts and other supportive services, and Homeless Management Information Systems (HMIS).
For more information, read the full Press Release.
Visit the HUD Exchange e-snaps Resources page for helpful resources regarding accessing, navigating, and submitting applications in e-snaps, including the e-snaps 101 Toolkit and the e-snaps 201 Toolkit. Please note, there are no project application resources available for this NOFO.
For additional resources that may be helpful to communities preparing to respond, visit the CoC Program Supplemental Funding Opportunity to Address Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness page.
HUD will be sponsoring the following two special NOFO webinars:
- Special NOFO Kick Off Webinar – June 28, 2022 – 2:30 PM EDT: This webinar will provide an overview of the NOFO and answer participant questions.
- Special NOFO Rural Webinar – June 29, 2022 – 2:00 PM EDT: This webinar is intended for communities applying for the $54.5 million set aside for rural communities.
For questions about the Special NOFO or the upcoming webinars, please email SpecialCoCNOFO@hud.gov
SNAPS Mailing List Subscription
Stay up to date on HUD’s SNAPS news and updates for grantees and interested stakeholders:
- Sign up for SNAPS Competition Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Program Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Technical Assistance Information through the HUD Exchange