HUD Publishes Technical Correction to Special NOFO to Address Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness
This information was originally distributed via HUD.gov. HUD Exchange is redistributing the information for awareness.
Update: On September 30, 2022, corrections were published to the Special Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) to Address Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness (Special NOFO). The following correction to the Special NOFO was made:
- FR-6500-N-25S – Section VII.A: HUD updated the language to allow Continuums of Care (CoCs) whose geographic areas have been impacted by a major disaster, as declared by the President under the Stafford Act, to request an extension of the competition deadline. To apply for an extension the Collaborative Applicant of the impacted CoC must email CoCDisaster@hud.gov and include in their email the following information:
- The nature of the disaster, date(s) the major disaster occurred, how the major disaster affected the Collaborative Applicant, the CoC, or its project(s)
- The duration, and the impact on the Collaborative Applicant, the project applicants, or the CoC to meet the local competition deadline
- The anticipated amount of time the CoC is requesting for an extension (e.g., number of days, weeks, or months)
Applications for CoCs who do not receive an extension due to a major disaster must be submitted in e-snaps no later than October 20, 2022, at 8:00 PM EDT.
Please submit questions about the CoC Program Competition to the appropriate HUD.gov email address, as follows:
- SpecialCoCNOFO@hud.gov for questions about the Special NOFO, competition, and applications
- firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about e-snaps technical issues, including creating an individual user profile, lockouts and password resets, requesting access to a CoC’s or project applicant’s e-snaps account, navigating e-snaps, updating the Applicant Profile, identifying the funding opportunity, creating a project, and accessing the application on the Submissions screen
Questions about policy and program implementation should continue to be submitted to the HUD Exchange Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. In Step 2 of the question submission process, select “CoC Program” from the “My question is related to” drop down list. Please do not submit competition questions or questions about e-snaps to the CoC Program AAQ help desk or the e-snaps AAQ help desk.
SNAPS Mailing List Subscription
Stay up to date on HUD’s SNAPS news and updates for grantees and interested stakeholders:
- Sign up for SNAPS Competition Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Program Information through HUD.gov
- Sign up for SNAPS Technical Assistance Information through the HUD Exchange