FY 2021 CoC Program Registration Forms Available in e‑snaps
The FY 2021 CoC Program Registration forms are now available in e-snaps with a submission deadline of 5:00 PM EST on Thursday, March 4, 2021. The CoC Program Registration requirements for the following types of registration are located on HUD’s website:
- Notice CPD-18-03: Continuum of Care Program Registration
- Notice CPD-18-05: Unified Funding Agency (UFA)
- Notice CPD-18-06: Applying to be a High Performing Community (HPC)
Collaborative Applicants who meet one of more of the following criteria must access the FY 2021 CoC Program Registration forms in e-snaps.
- Changes from the FY 2020 CoC Program Competition. CoC designated Collaborative Applicants that have changes from the FY 2020 CoC Program Competition (e.g., change in Collaborative Applicant, CoCs merged, change in geographic codes) must complete the registration forms to gain access to the FY 2021 CoC Consolidated Application when the CoC Program Competition opens later this year that includes the CoC Application, the CoC Priority Listing, and project applications.
- Applying/Re-applying for UFA Designation. All Collaborative Applicants with an existing FY 2020 UFA designation must update, complete, and attach required documentation as required in Notice CPD-18-05: Unified Funding Agency as UFA designation must be requested annually. If a Collaborative Applicant with an existing UFA designation does not complete and submit the FY 2021 CoC Program Registration, it will lose its UFA designation for FY 2021.
- Applying for HPC Designation. Any Collaborative Applicant that intends to apply for HPC designation for the CoC must complete all forms and attach documentation as required in Notice CPD-18-06: Applying to be a High Performing Community.
If a CoC has no changes from the previous year’s CoC Program Competition and the Collaborative Applicant chooses not to complete the registration forms, HUD will move the previous year’s CoC Program Registration information forward with no changes (see Section I of the Notice CPD-18-03: CoC Program Registration Notice).
The FY 2021 CoC Program Registration Detailed Instructions and Navigational Guide will be posted to HUD’s website by January 15, 2021.
If you are aware or suspect that the Collaborative Applicant for your CoC is not currently receiving these listserv messages, please forward the following link so the Collaborative Applicant can register to receive listserv messages as this is the only form HUD uses to communicate CoC Program information to the public: https://www.hudexchange.info/mailinglist/.