Ask Your Questions on HOPWA, IDIS, and NSP Using Ask A Question
HUD is pleased to announce the launch of the the HOPWA, IDIS, and NSP Ask A Question. This tool enables HUD’s customers to ask policy questions online and to receive timely responses to their questions via email.
Starting today, submit your questions on the following programs and systems on Ask A Question:
- Consolidated Planning (ConPlan)
- Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR)
- Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA)
- Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS)
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP)
- Title V
To ask a question, please use the following instructions:
- Go to the Ask A Question page
- On the bottom of the page, underneath "Are You an Organization with HUD Policy, Program, or Reporting System Questions,” click on "Ask Your Question"
- Fill out the Requestor Information form (note that this form is available directly at the following URL: https://www.onecpd.info/program-support/my-question/)
- Once the question is successfully submitted, you will receive an email confirmation
For questions on other CPD-related topics, please refer to the following resources:
- For questions regarding Homeless Assistance Programs and Reporting Systems, please go to the HRE Virtual Help Desk on the Homelessness Resource Exchange.
- For all other CPD policy questions, please contact your local HUD Field Office.
Over the next four months, all CPD virtual help desks and question systems will be consolidated into the Ask A Question. This centralized portal will allow HUD’s customers to ask questions on any CPD-related topic in one place and for HUD to provide more timely and consistent answers to questions and to obtain more information on common grantee knowledge gaps.