50th Anniversary: HUD Housing Counseling Request
In celebration of 50 years, the Office of Housing Counseling (OHC) is seeking out HUD Housing Counselors with 25 or more years of experience.
If you have worked as a HUD Housing Counselor for 25 or more years, OHC wants to hear your story! Please contact OHC at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “25 Years” in the subject line. In the body of the email, please include the following information:
- Your contact information including:
- Job title
- Housing Counseling agency
- Phone number
- Brief summary (one to two lines) describing your experience and the number of years you have been working as a housing counselor
Thank you for your hard work and helping OHC share the value of HUD housing counseling!
Since 1968, the HUD Housing Counseling Program has been committed to the needs of home-buying consumers and its legions of stakeholders. The Housing Counseling Program provides a comprehensive array of invaluable information, education, and resources, including but not limited to the following:
- Resources and information to consumers and stakeholders at every stage of the housing process
- Do-it-yourself workshops and classes to help maintain and improve your biggest investment
- Guidance to help homebuyers avoid default and foreclosure
- Training, tools, and promotional materials designed to assist HUD-approved housing counseling agencies in providing their vital services