Reminder: 2023 DRGR Reports Module (MicroStrategy) Webinar for CDBG-DR System Users – January 26, 2023 – 2:00 PM EST
HUD’s Office of Disaster Recovery will host a Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) system webinar for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG-DR) and CBDG Mitigation (CDBG-MIT) grantees focused on the system’s Reports (MicroStrategy) module on January 26, 2023 at 2:00 PM EST.
This webinar will provide an overview of key features of the DRGR Reports module, including:
- Instructions and screenshots of functions discussed during the webinar
- A live demonstration of how to perform functions within MicroStrategy
- Creating subscriptions, etc.
The purpose of the webinar is to help disaster recovery grantees utilize MicroStrategy capabilities to improve data accuracy and completeness, troubleshoot errors, and reduce the amount of time and effort necessary to comply with reporting requirements. Time will be made for questions and answers. The webinar will be recorded and published on the HUD Exchange with supplemental training materials.
Attendees of this webinar will:
- Understand the DRGR Reports Module (MicroStrategy) and how reports can assist with disaster recovery grant management and meeting reporting requirements
- Know how to access and navigate, customize, save, export, and create report subscriptions via MicroStrategy
- Be familiar with common disaster recovery MicroStrategy Reports
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is intended for disaster recovery grantee staff. Please share this webinar information with applicable DRGR system users of CDBG-DR and CDBG-MIT grants.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in this training, please email the registrar at email@example.com with details no later than seven business days prior to the start of the registered training workshop.
Training Point of Contact
DRGR Webinar Administrator | firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Up to Date on DRGR
To find out more information about upcoming DRGR trainings and access materials from previously held trainings.