Materials Posted: PIT Count Office Hours – December 15, 2021
Update: Materials are posted for this webinar.
HUD hosted Point-in-Time (PIT) Count Office Hours on Wednesday, December 15 from 2:00 ‐ 3:30 PM EST. This session focused on conducting the 2022 PIT count, including:
- How to use sampling within a Continuum of Care (CoC) to conduct an unsheltered PIT count, including a walkthrough of the PIT count sampling tools
- Housing Inventory Count (HIC) and PIT count safety considerations for counting during COVID-19
- Questions from participants in the office hours
- The HIC and PIT Count Notice and Safety Considerations (including a recently released Spanish version of the Safety Considerations)
- The 2022 PIT Count and HIC Guidance and Training page
- The November 23rd, 2021 PIT Count Office Hours session resources
- PIT count sampling guidance and tools
- The December 3rd, 2020 PIT Count Office Hours session on using sampling to conduct an unsheltered PIT count
- Additional technical assistance resources can be found at PIT and HIC Guides, Tools, and Webinars
If your organization, including Tribes or Tribally-Designated Housing Entities, have questions about planning for or implementing the HIC or PIT count please submit them to HICPITCount@hud.gov. If you have technical questions about technical assistance tools to assist communities with their HIC or PIT counts or how to submit your data in HDX, please submit them via the Ask A Question (AAQ) page on the HUD Exchange. To submit a question to the HDX AAQ portal, select “HDX Homelessness Data Exchange (including AHAR, HIC, LSA, PDX, PIT, Stella, Sys PM)” from the “My question is related to” dropdown list on Step 2 of the question submission.