2021 Fall NHSDC Conference: HUD HMIS Training Live Webcasts
Join this week's live webcasts of HUD HMIS Training sessions from the 2021 Fall National Human Services Data Consortium (NHSDC) Conference. Participants will learn about the technical information needed to successfully measure progress towards preventing and ending homelessness. NHSDC brings together human services data professionals from around the country to learn best practices, inspire one another, and make connections at the Fall 2021 Conference.
HUD Technical Assistance (TA) providers will offer key data and performance sessions. If you are not attending the conference in person, you can join the live webcast of the select sessions listed below.
For more conference information, please visit the NHSDC Fall 2021 Conference page.
HUD Live Webcasts
|Protecting Data in an HMIS Environment: Privacy, Security, and Confidentiality (Office Hours)||Wednesday, October 13, 2021||10:15 AM - 11:15 AM EDT|
|Problem Solving Lab: Develop Your DQ Plan||Wednesday, October 13, 2021||11:30 AM - 12:30 PM EDT|
|Using Coordinated Entry Data to Serve the Most Vulnerable Households||Wednesday, October 13, 2021||2:15 PM - 3:15 PM EDT|
|Using Data to Move Racial Equity Conversations Forward||Thursday, October 14, 2021||9:45 AM - 10:45 AM EDT|
|Expectations for Comparable Databases: Who is Responsible? What are the Standards? How does Compliance Work?||Thursday, October 14, 2021||11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT|
Participants do not need to register in advance. To join the webcasts, simply access the YouTube pages at the respective links below.
Tips to Improve Viewing of Webcasts
- If you don’t hear anything, make sure your speakers are not muted.
- It’s good practice to use a “hard line” ethernet cable, versus using Wi-Fi. This will maximize webcast quality.
- If you are viewing the webcast on a mobile device, make sure your browser is up to date.
Webcast Point of Contact
For any questions regarding the webcasts, please email SNAPSevent@tdainc.org.
SNAPS Mailing List Subscription
SNAPS is now using two different listservs to communicate competition and program updates:
- Subscribe to the HUD.gov listserv for information developed by HUD/SNAPS regarding the CoC program, ESG program, YHDP, Notices of Funding Opportunity (NOFOs) developed by SNAPS, and any other information related to SNAPS programs and the work to end homelessness.
- Subscribe to the HUD Exchange listserv for information and guidance produced by HUD technical assistance providers regarding SNAPS programs.
SNAPS grantees and interested stakeholders should consider subscribing both to the HUD Exchange mailing list and HUD.gov mailing lists. Please communicate this information to your homeless organizations, local government contacts, and other interested stakeholders.