Materials Posted: 2019 Best Practices for Setting Up and Completing the CAPER
Update: Materials are now posted on the 2019 Best Practices for Setting Up and Completing the CAPER training page.
HUD held a webinar on the best practices for setting up and completing the Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) in the eCon Planning Suite.
This 90-minute webinar focused on:
- The process, requirements, and best practices for setting up and completing the CAPER in the eCon Planning Suite
- The relationship the CAPER has with the Strategic Plan, the Annual Action Plan (AAP), and other Activity Accomplishment screens of Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS)
- An overview of steps grantees must take prior to creating the CAPER template
Participants had opportunities to submit questions to HUD and technical assistance providers.
Participants learned how to:
- Set up and complete the CAPER in the eCon Planning Suite
- Reconcile goals and their associated outcomes
- Determine actual counts for Affordable Housing tables
- Verify and reconcile Match Contribution for the Federal Fiscal Year and HOME Program Income
Who Should Attend?
This webinar was relevant for anyone who prepares the CAPER and Performance and Evaluation Report (PER) in the eCon Planning Suite.
Schedule and Registration
|Webinar||Date and Time||Registration|
|2019 Best Practices for Setting Up and Completing the CAPER||July 30, 2019
1:00-2:30 PM EDT
Training Point of Contact
Helena Onyemelukwe-Waziri | 240-582-3626 | eConPlan.Training@Cloudburstgroup.com
For more information and resources, visit the Consolidated Plan page on the HUD Exchange.