Materials Posted: 2018 CDBG-DR Problem Solving Clinic
In December 2018, HUD hosted the 2018 Community Development Block Grant-Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) Problem Solving Clinic in Atlanta, GA to educate CDBG-DR recipients on how to successfully and compliantly implement their disaster recovery programs.
The slides from the clinic are now available on the 2018 CDBG-DR Problem Solving Clinic training page:
- CDBG-DR Administration, Planning, and Activity Delivery
- CDBG-DR Basics
- CDBG-DR Best Practices in Community Engagement
- CDBG-DR Contractor Management
- CDBG-DR Data Collection and Systems Management
- CDBG-DR Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) System
- CDBG-DR Duplication of Benefits
- CDBG-DR Environmental Review
- CDBG-DR Financial Management
- CDBG-DR Grant Closeout
- CDBG-DR Green Building Standards
- CDBG-DR How to Manage Subrecipients
- CDBG-DR Labor Standards Administration and Enforcement
- CDBG-DR Limited English Proficiency
- CDBG-DR Mitigation and Resilience Strategies
- CDBG-DR Monitoring and Recordkeeping
- CDBG-DR Procurement
- CDBG-DR Section 3
- CDBG-DR Uniform Act
The Office of Inspector General (OIG) Fraud Waste and Abuse presentation will be available to grantees at a later date.
For additional CDBG-DR information and resources, visit the CDBG-DR page on the HUD Exchange.
Please direct any questions or comments to Brandy Bones | email@example.com.