2017 CDBG-DR Problem Solving Clinic Training Materials Now Posted
The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) hosted two Community Development Block Grant-Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) Problem Solving Clinics to educate CDBG-DR recipients on how to successfully and compliantly implement their disaster recovery programs.
The slides from the clinics are now available on the HUD Exchange at the links below:
- CDBG-DR Basics Slides
- CDBG-DR DRGR Slides
- CDBG-DR Environmental Review Slides
- CDBG-DR Grant Closeout Slides
- CDBG-DR Internal Audits Slides
- CDBG-DR Monitoring Slides
- CDBG-DR Subrecipient Management Slides
- CDBG-DR URA and Section 104(d) Slides
The CDBG-DR materials for these clinics are also accessible from the 2017 CDBG-DR Problem Solving Clinic training page on the HUD Exchange.
Please direct any questions or comments to Brandy Bones | email@example.com.