Welcome to CPD's Income Eligibility Calculator, an interactive tool that makes determining the income eligibility and assistance amounts for beneficiaries of CPD programs as easy as 1-2-3. Simply enter the requested data and this calculator will work behind the scenes to generate a summary of results for each beneficiary. You should then print out the summary and include it as part of the beneficiary's file.
The calculator currently performs income eligibility and assistance amount calculations for the following CPD programs:
- Brownfield Economic Development Initiative (BEDI)
- Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG)
- CDBG Disaster Recovery Assistance
- Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG)
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME)
- Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA)
- Housing Trust Fund (HTF)
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP)
- Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program
- Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity (SHOP)
Privacy Statement: For your privacy, please do not include social security numbers or dates of birth. By creating a HUD Exchange account, you acknowledge you agree to the website policies.
PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 15 MINUTES TO COMPLETE EACH APPLICANT'S CALCULATION SUMMARY. To help ensure the privacy of applicants, the calculator requests that you input a Beneficiary ID and Member IDs instead of the last and first names of family or household members. The calculator will allow you to save and/or edit the calculations you have completed for beneficiaries.
Before getting started, it is best to know the mix of programs that may be funding an activity, identify which CPD program has the most restrictive income determination requirements, and follow that program's path within the Income Eligibility Calculator. In addition, you should have the following items available:
- A printer (or, a writing instrument and a piece of blank paper);
- Any previous income determinations completed for the beneficiary; and
- Documentation of income for all members of the beneficiary's family or household.
Disclaimer: HUD makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of the information and data contained in the CPD Income Eligibility Calculator. Please read through the terms and conditions of use.