NSP funds are intended to stabilize neighborhoods. To achieve this, grantees can use NSP funds to:
- Establish financing mechanisms for purchase and redevelopment of foreclosed homes and residential properties (Eligible Use A);
- Purchase and rehabilitate homes and residential properties abandoned or foreclosed (Eligible Use B);
- Establish land banks for foreclosed homes and residential properties (Eligible Use C);
- Demolish blighted structures (Eligible Use D);
- Redevelop demolished or vacant properties (Eligible Use E).
View additional information about the NSP program on the NSP resource page on the OneCPD Resource Exchange.