How would I go about getting an NSP home or becoming involved in the program?

Date Published: July 2013

Print ShareThis


If you are interested in participating in this program, you need to contact your city, county, state and/or a nonprofit working in your area to find out how the program operates. This is true both for prospective homebuyers and for potential contractors, nonprofits, and other partners.            

Find out who administers the Neighborhood Stabilization Program in your area.

Additional information about NSP is availablethe NSP resource page on the OneCPD Resource Exchange.

View HUD resources for purchasing a home.               

The HOME program provides funding assistance to develop affordable rental housing and help low income homebuyers purchase homes. Please see contacts for HUD HOME program grantees.

Tags: NSP Program Requirements - Eligible Activities/Uses

Links in This FAQ