e-snaps FAQ

Must project applicants obtain a letter from the CoC stating it consents to our project transitioning from the old component to the new component for the FY 2018 CoC Program Competition?

Date Published: June 2018

Print ShareThis


No. Project applicants are not required to obtain a letter from the CoC consenting to use of the transition grant process. HUD considers the CoC’s local competition process consent if the CoC approves the reallocation and ranks the new grant on the New Project Listing of the CoC Priority Listing.

Tags: e-snaps NOFAs/Notices - FY 2018 NOFA Project Application - New Projects Project Application - Reallocation Project Application - Transition Projects