Due to the lapse in Congressional Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is closed. This website is supported by a cooperative agreement funded under a prior appropriation. Current functions will remain operational but no new functions will be added during the lapse in appropriations. For more information, see HUD Contingency Plan for Possible Lapse in Appropriations.
Housing Counseling FAQ

What housing counseling services should an agency report on each quarter?

Date Published: April 2018

Print ShareThis


A housing counseling agency’s (HCA) HUD-9902 form should reflect client data for those counseling services (individual and group) that the HCA has been previously approved by HUD to provide. These counseling services must also be included in the HCA’s approved Housing Counseling Work Plan.

Tags: Housing Counseling Program Agency Activity Report (9902)

Links in This FAQ