- Click on the 'Reports' tab
- Select 'View Reports'
- Click the 'Shared Reports' folder
- Select 'PR30-Security Administrator User Profile List' folder
- Select 'Users Not Logged in Specific Time Period Reports' folder
- Select the specific version of the report that you wish to run/export
This description is an example of one way to run the report when running it to display a single User ID (by Profile):
- 'Last Login Timestamp' – leave defaulted to None
- 'User Creation Date' – select None
- 'Login ID' – select Login ID
- 'Form' should default to 'DESC'
- 'Is' should be selected as 'Equals'
- 'Value' field – enter the User's ID
- Run or export report
More information about reports in IDIS is available in the IDIS Online Reports User Guide.