Due to the lapse in Congressional Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is closed. This website is supported by a cooperative agreement funded under a prior appropriation. Current functions will remain operational but no new functions will be added during the lapse in appropriations. For more information, see HUD Contingency Plan for Possible Lapse in Appropriations.
Housing Counseling FAQ

When completing the HUD-27054E LOCCS Access Authorization Form, must my agency send a voided check?

Date Published: January 2018

Print ShareThis


When completing the LOCCS Access Authorization and Direct Deposit Sign-up forms it is important to follow all instructions provided. Detailed instructions can be found on the HUD webpage at LOCCS Access Guidelines for Grantees. Additionally, the eLOCCS form 27054E should never be emailed. The original eLOCCS form 27054E should always be mailed to the HUD Point of Contact (POC), or the eLOCCS SME.

Although a canceled or voided check is preferred, for those grantees that use electronic banking the Fort Worth Accounting Center will also accept either a voided deposit slip, or a letter from the grantee’s bank, on bank letterhead as substitutes for voided checks.

Tags: Housing Counseling Program Recordkeeping

Links in This FAQ