e-snaps FAQ

Can project applicants request a new Joint TH – PH-RRH project under the new expansion project option? 

Date Published: August 2017

Print ShareThis


No. Because expansion grants may only expand projects for which they share a component, HUD will not allow project applicants to apply for expansion grants to create a joint transitional housing – rapid re-housing (TH – PH-RRH) component project. Creating a joint TH – PH-RRH component project must be accomplished entirely through reallocation or the permanent housing bonus. This means, for example, that HUD will not allow a project applicant that has an existing TH project to apply for PH-RRH funds to expand the TH project.

Tags: e-snaps Project Application - Other Project Application - Expansion Projects