Due to the lapse in Congressional Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2019, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is closed. This website is supported by a cooperative agreement funded under a prior appropriation. Current functions will remain operational but no new functions will be added during the lapse in appropriations. For more information, see HUD Contingency Plan for Possible Lapse in Appropriations.
Housing Counseling FAQ

Who can become an FHAC Application Coordinator?

Date Published: August 2017

Print ShareThis


Any individual(s) designated by the HUD-participating agency to verify the employment status of individuals who work for their agency can become an FHAC Application Coordinator. However, an agency’s FHAC Application Coordinator cannot be any individual who is currently registered in eLOCCs (e.g. the agency’s eLOCCs coordinator or eLOCCs administrator).

Tags: Housing Counseling Program Counselor/Coordinator Application Process